Thursday, February 24, 2011

Real reviews from a real momma....

So I've decided that I have to share some of my favorite products baby related, craft related and home related... these are things I use daily.. or weekly or once in a while.. things I love and wonder how I lived with out it and things I can live with out and wish I'd not spent my money on...

So here we go....
Baby must haves....

Ergo baby carriers .....
I finally bite the bullet and bought one, I bought the Heart Rose Ergo carrier off of www.Babysteals.com for $60.95 + shipping... and honestly its the pretties thing I've bought, and its so comfortable and supportive for both my back and my daughter, she falls asleep in it all the time .. I never bought one with my 1st child and when #2 came along I needed something that would be supportive to both me and baby girl ...

Pro's ... Comfortable to wear for long periods of time , stylish , easy to wear over top of a winter jacket or regular clothing , both my 2year old and my 5 month old love being in it, my 2 year old is 37 pounds and I have worn him in it for about 35mins while on a walk.. and I can wear my 5 month old in it for just about the whole day... Very little back strain or shoulder tension occurred while wearing it.. holds its re-sale value if your planing on reselling it when your done with it.. My daughter loves to snuggle and ride on my back in this carrier... good from new born up to 45 pounds... the prints are amazing , and there are a few different styles.. not to mention the variety of accessories ...

Con's.... Regular price is $105-$135 + shipping which is out side of most peoples price range..., Slightly larger than most carriers , baby can only face the wearer or go on the back.. so no front facing option..
http://www.ergobabycarrier.com/


Zooper Tango .. Double stroller...

So I have a two year old Son and 5 month old Daughter and both of them are stroller kids.. they like to be in it.. they like to take naps in the stroller if we're out for a while.. so I needed a stroller that worked for both of them...
I tried out a few styles and came to the conclusion that my son didnt like any stroller that he had to sit in the back... so a side by side was needed... I didnt need a jogging style stroller like the BOB as I was never planning on running with it.. I wrote down all my "needs" in a stroller and figured out a ZOOPER TANGO would work for us...
Pro's .... Folds flat ( 14 inches thick once folded ) and fits into the trunk of my Honda Accord, it had a mommy cup holder, two large mommy pockets in the back of each hood , and a large under carriage storage... . The sun hoods are great and when seated in the full up right position as they completely cover the child, the foot muff is fantastic in cold months and is better than a blanket as it snaps in place... each seat folds flat for a fully reclined sleep position and the multi adjustable security straps are easy to use and are "kid proof" ... the new 2011 colour range is AMAZING .. the seat covers come off to wash . and it fits through every door I've encountered and I've only needed to remove the mommy cup holder once or twice to make it through the door.. We bought ours online and the year old style made it a great deal at nearly half price ... we loved the colour and didnt care that it wasn't the most current one on the market.. For a double stroller is not really that heavy weighing in at 12kg's I can easily pick it up and put it in the trunk... I like how simple it is to collapse or set up... not alot of fussing with this one to get the kids in and out of ...

Con's... No snack tray option for the older kids , Washing the seat cover isnt as easy to remove and put back on as one would hope... can only accommodate one infant car seat at a time, $400 price tag might be more than some people can spend ..
http://www.zooper.com

No comments:

Post a Comment