Friday, June 26, 2009

the begning

So Im starting this blog to get stuff off of my chest.....
I am a mom of a wonderful beautiful little baby boy I LOVE LOVE LOVE him....he's the apple of my eye and I love him so please dont think Im not grateful for having him in my life...
BUT.. he just wont sleep at night he falls asleep not to bad to begin with but he wakes up about an hour later.. usually crying and my hubby cant get him back to sleep he only wants mamma...
I am not a believer of letting him cry it out, it breaks my heart and I couldn't imagine how this could be a good think for anyone. I have not slept through the night since was 4months pregnant and he is now 9months old..
Im slowly losing my mind . I feel bad when I get upset because he wont go to sleep or he's crying at 2 am... my husband and I now sleep in separate rooms so he can get rest before going to work in the morning.. our sex life has dwindled and I honestly haven't felt sexy in over a year....
feel like a bad mom when at 4 in the morning he wakes me up for the 5th time and I'm pissed... I've told my baby to shut up... I have cried beside him once he has fallen asleep because I have guilt for being mad at him... I love him so much but this lack of sleep in driving me crazy...
Ive NEVER hurt my baby , and I never will but I can totally see how people can...
right now he has just woken up from a 40 min nap and he's cheerfully playing on the floor, I probably should have had a nap with him .... ohh well ....
Im always tired.. I could drop off at any moment...
I wonder if Im a bad mom, what and I dont wrong and why wont my kid sleep.......

No comments:

Post a Comment