Sunday, June 28, 2009

So Last night at about 1130 my husband informs me that we are going to let the baby cry himself to sleep... I was not ready for this, t came out of no where, my husband hasnt tried to help with sleeping since our baby was born 9 months ago..
I was crying as much as he was, it nearly broke my heart to hear hm cry and my husband was not sympathetic to my issues...
He also made me feel like the most horrible parent in the world. he told me that it was my fault our son was awake as much as he is during the night. and that I created this problem...
Men.....
it took our little guy over 65 min to calm down and finally go to sleep, then he slept for about 3 and 1/2 hours and then it took another hour to get him to pass out when he woke up at around 4 am.... to say the least I watched the sun rise....
so I talked with my hubby and told him my issues and I think we are ok.. im still a bit pissed at him... But then he goes from 930 am till well after dinner on a bike ride with his buddy.
I want to go get on my motorcycle and get away from all of my responsibilities for a while... and leave him with a baby all day.. nice... really nice....

No comments:

Post a Comment