Friday, June 26, 2009

It's nearly 10 pm and my Husband is out with the boys riding motorcycles and I'm at home alone with my little man, He has woken up 4 times since putting him to bed... I'm tired and am feeling a bit like a single mom.
I love my husband and he's a great father and provider for us but sometimes he just doesn't get it.
Our little guy might have tonsillitis and we are just waiting for the test results to find out if he has it or not so i haven't been going o my mommy's group. and have a bit of cabin fever and I'm feeling a bit alone...
I know that I need to suck it up and deal with it, but I honestly want to cry. I Love being a mom but I miss my pre- mom life . Especially sleeping till noon on Saturdays and sleeping through the night... I dream about sleeping for 8hrs in a row... Heck 6 would be amazing and 4 n a row would be great.
Maybe I need to just let him cry... But it breaks my heart, I my give it a try but after we find out if he is sick or not... I would hate to make him worse...
god I sound like such a whiner... But it feels great to let it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment